RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
RETURNING THE PURCHASE
- Refunds on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders will be credited by bank transfer to your bank account.
- Credit Card returns will be credited back to your credit card.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) on the product purchased will be refunded.
- In the event that an item you have ordered is unavailable, we will inform you by email as soon as possible and, where payment has already been made, refunds will be credited back to the original payment card used for the transaction.
ORGANISING RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS
To organize a return or exchange, please contact customer services via email or by WhatsApp account on phone number (00966533119445) to apply for return or exchange within 14 days of receiving your order. You will receive a notification.
ORGANISING RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR GUEST USERS
To organise a return or exchange, guest users must submit a request via customer services email or WhatsApp Account within 14 days of receiving the order. You can contact us from Saturday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (GMT+4). During Ramadan, our working hours are 9:00 am – 3:00 pm from Saturday – Thursday.
- Returned items must be received within 14 days of receiving the full order. Any returns received after the mentioned period will not be processed and the goods will be returned to you, and the shipping cost will be charged to you.
- If you’ve placed an order with more than 1 item, you can only request a return once all the items from your order have been delivered to you.
- Return or exchange of items is only permissible once.
- Any additional items returned that were not included in the approved list of returned items will be sent back to the customer and the shipping cost will be charged to the customer.
- All items must be returned in one package.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags attached. Please ensure you include any belts and any designer packaging that may have been included. If in any case where the products have not been returned in their original state, used, etc. then the customer will have to pay for the shipping charges for the return. The customer will not be allowed to choose their means of shipping the products, it will be returned through the shipping company/companies we work with only.
- All items are quality checked before dispatching, however, if you receive a damaged or faulty item then please login to your registered account. Go to your ‘My Account’ and to ‘Returns & Exchanges’ and follow the steps within 48 hours of receiving. For guest users, submit a request via the ‘Track Your Order’ page.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your return or exchange item(s) has been received and will process the refund.
- Returns, exchanges and refunds of products purchased online can be done through the processes mentioned above.
Please note that Kinzo reserves the right to refuse refunds or exchanges on items that are considered to be unfit for resale.
Returns made outside of the 14-day timeframe will not be accepted and sent back to you and the shipping cost will be charged to you.