– Kinzo Kinesiology Tape, 5cm x 5m, Adhesive, Latex-Free, Hypoallergenic, Mimics Muscle Movement, Breathable, Elastic, Maintains Flexibility, Improves Circulation, Aids Muscles and Ligament Injuries (Green)
– What Is KT Tape? – Elastic sports tape used by pro and serious athletes to support muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. It’s drug-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and easy to use.
– How Does It Work? – It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain. Used for knee pain, shoulder pain, shin splints, back pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and much more.
– Enhance Your Performance – How can an athletic tape improve your workout? Whether you’re a professional athlete committed to daily training or you just started hitting the gym, you want to get the most out of your workout. Kinesio tape provides support for crossfit training, long-distance running, BJJ, weight training, and other high-impact sports.
– Premium Design Features – If you LOVE our other products, you will LOVE our kinesiology tape! Designed with lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric, our kinesiology tape is the perfect solution for alleviating pain and soreness during year-round physical activity. Our premium fabric also does not irritate skin and does not cause itching! Also, our kinesiology tape comes with a comprehensive guide that lets you maximize the use of the tape!
– Improved Blood Circulation With Compression Support – Our compression technology provides the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation provided by our kinesiology tape helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids pain relief. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Let our kinesiology tape help you promote recovery, reduce injury, and feel great again! Be sure to check out our kinesiology taping guide – it will help you use the tape!
– Recommended Design: Premium Construction And Comfort – Our kinesiology tape is recommended by physical therapists, chiropractors, and athletic trainers. We carefully designed and manufactured our kinesiology tape to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
– Exceed Your Goals – Kinesiology tape gives your body the support it needs when you’re training hard. Even a minor injury can set you back and prevent you from reaching your fitness goals. Don’t risk doing your workout without supporting those injury-prone parts with a sports tape that is strong, comfortable, and easy to use.
– Sleep On It – Our muscle tape has a proprietary Second Skin Technology that is free of latex and rubber that bothers sensitive skin. No matter what you do, this sports tape stays put for several days without irritating your skin or leaving behind a sticky residue. Its synthetic material is stretchy, comfortable, and easy to apply. It’s also water and sweat proof. Use it for medical, therapeutic, or sports-related purposes.
– Easy To Use – Easy to self-apply using our application videos (see our video section) for common injury areas. Our Taping Basics video teaches you how to help the tape stick properly, and our 20+ videos help you apply it for your area of pain.
– 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee – We’re confident our kinesiology tape will provide your body with strong, comfortable support during all your activities. Just ask our previous customers who rave about it. However, if, for some reason, it doesn’t meet your standards, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund within 60 days, no questions asked. Order you athletic tape now and get our It’s-A-Wrap Guarantee.